Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

DPS Fury warrior.**Declined**

Gorefist
    Visitors
    Visitors

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-02-03

DPS Fury warrior.**Declined** Empty DPS Fury warrior.**Declined**

Post  Gorefist Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:31 am

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: Daniel
    Sex: Male
    Language: Swedish and fluent in english

2. Character Information
    Name: Gorefist
    Class/Spec: PvPArms/Fury
    Race: Orc
    Creation date: TBC
    Played time: 11 days, 3 at 85.

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes
    -Is this your main character? Yes
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/gorefist/advanced

-Previous guilds: The Knights Who Say Ni

-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Not as eager to dig into end-game content and surely not as active

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Back in classic i played on Stormreaver with my Tauren Warrior doing lots of pvp, but due to IRL friends movingt to nordrassil i ended up there.

-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:

Skirac lvl 82 Ele / Resto shammy
    Chaotik lvl 85 Frost/Unholy DK

I'm a calm, ambitious, friendly, cooperative and competetive person.

I like to have fun and challenge myself with new things, enjoy to work as a team. Nothing as sweet as a team victory Smile.

3. Computer Information
    CPU: Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @2.40GHz (4 CPUs)
    Graphics card: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS 648MB
    RAM: 4 GB 800 Mhz RAM
    Connection type: 100/10 Mbit Fiber connection.
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?: Nope
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?: Yep
    Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?: Yeah, i can sing if you want Razz. (Though keep in mind i never said i'm a good singer)

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us?
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time: 21-03
    Tuesday - Start time: End time: 21-03
    Wednesday - Start time: End time: 21-03
    Thursday - Start time: End time: 21-03

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Well every type of enchant for items, str and crit to have as much bonus stats as possible.

What do you do to prepare for a raid? Flasks, food and gold for repairs. And ofcourse IRL dinner before it starts Razz.

5. Previous raiding Experience (Vanila Raids, Tbc, Wotlk): I've been around since 2004 but mostly been PvPing, only started digging into raiding in WoTLK since warriors never were popular in raids except for tanks when and where i was playing.

What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Hmm... I'm not sure really, the hardest "defeat" is so relative depending with who you play with. What i mean by that is if you have just one uncapable team-mate on a certain boss mechanic the whole raid can wipe over and over.

What does PVE raiding mean to you? Progress, fun and a collaborative experience.

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: Everquest II, Lineage II, Tabula Rasa, Age of Conan, Vanguard, Warhammer Online, Auto Assault.
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Well not much really, i would be playing them if they were more fun and stable but they aren't.

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? 'Cause you seem like a guild with the know-how to do raiding professionally
    What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A calm, honest and coordinated teamplayer.
    If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
    What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A good group of dependable players and the satisfaction from progressing through end-game PvE

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Well as i've said before on this post i have been around in WoW since 2004. I know how to adapt in situations where it requires, i have the reflexes, alretness required from me to get through most of the encounters. I can take critic and learn from it as well. At the moment i'm not attending any school or work so i've got my hands full doing nothing which means lots of free time.
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female
    Number of posts : 914
    Registration date : 2007-09-27

DPS Fury warrior.**Declined** Empty Re: DPS Fury warrior.**Declined**

Post  Divinora Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Thank you for your application, we will reply to you within a week, keep visiting our side to be informed for our deciscion.

Thank you
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female

Post  Divinora Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Thank you for yr time there is something i cant understand on yr application, you said you can raid from 21-03 but also at the end of the application you said
    At the moment i'm not attending any school or work so i've got my hands full doing nothing which means lots of free time.
    Can you please explain to us what is correct raid times you can attend?
    Gorefist
    Visitors
    Visitors

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-02-03

Post  Gorefist Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Divinora wrote:Thank you for yr time there is something i cant understand on yr application, you said you can raid from 21-03 but also at the end of the application you said
    At the moment i'm not attending any school or work so i've got my hands full doing nothing which means lots of free time.
    Can you please explain to us what is correct raid times you can attend?

Well I still do stuff during the day. Chores and exercising (yes every weekday mon-fri). I am stating I will be available without doubt 21-03. I may be available earlier some days but there's no guarantee before 21.00 simply put.
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female

Post  Divinora Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Thank you for reply but as it looks yr times is not fit to our raid times, therefore we have to decline yr application, we wish you good luck and lots of fun.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:44 pm