Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Fury Warrior Application

Anteh

Fury Warrior Application Empty Fury Warrior Application

Post  Anteh Tue May 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: Ant
    Sex: Male
    Language: English

2. Character Information
    Name: Antehpants
    Class/Spec: Warrior/Fury
    Race: Blood Elf
    Creation date: Created just before ulduar came out
    Played time: 5days 21hours (at 85)

-Are you the original owner of this account? Y
    -Is this your main character? Y
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raiding though i am quite partial to PVP =)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
    -Previous guilds: Infliction
    -Reasons for leaving these guilds: Raids stopped happening
    -Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Nope =) have made characters on other servers though wth a mate
    -How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: I have filled all 10 slots on Nordrassil but i only really paly my other 85's which consist of:
    Blood Elf Paladin; Prot MS Ret OS
    Goblin Hunter; MM Main and OS (PVE/PVP)
    Undead Mage; Fire MS Frost PVP OS

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as
    appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to
    section 6)

3. Computer Information
    CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
    Graphics card:256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD2400
    RAM: 4GB
    Connection type: Wireless
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? nope
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? I can =)
    Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? I do and yeah why not =)

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us?
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time: 19:00 onwards
    Tuesday - Start time: End time: 19:00 onwards
    Wednesday - Start time: End time: 19:00 onwards
    Thursday - Start time: End time: 19:00 onwards

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? flask of titanic strength being DPS
    What do you do to prepare for a raid? make sure im 100% on tactics, get my flasks and food ready, make sure i got some snacks and get some rading tunes on

5. Previous raiding Experience (Vanila Raids, Tbc, Wotlk): Started in TBC but only did Kara with some friends, WotLK i have Naxx10/25, OS10/25 Malygos10, Ulduar upto last 2 bosses on 10man, ToC10/25(with heroics) ICC10/25 (some bosses heroic) and RS10 (some characters were more needed at the time so just giving all i had as paladin was my main character up until Cata came out
    What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Honestly im not sure cos i always had a decent raid team so mos bosses were pretty easy to do, on my warrior i think Atramedes
    What does PVE raiding mean to you? While i like raiding and getting progression i like to enjoy raids i go on as i do see WoW as a game and not a chore, i give all i can on raids to benefeit the other players in the group as i dont want to let 9 or 24 other people down by not playing seriously at times that matter

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: This is the 1st major MMO i played since starting i've played a few others (Rift and warhammer online) but i prefer this over them really
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? they havn't really

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? I have seen you have good raid progression where i can learn a bit more to become a better player, also seems like a cool guild to be in
    What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? me to give all i can really, like i put before i have a few 85's so can fill most roles if theres someone missing and an extra melee dps (seeing as warrior will be main character)
    If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
    What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? i dont 'expect' anything that implies i demand something in return for joining you, i hope to gain more experience with raids, to learn how to better myself as a player and hopefully make a few new friends along the way =)

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: im studying music tech atm in college and am looking at getting some work shadowing live sound engineers as it is what i want to do in the future so if i do get chosen to do that then i will let someone know straight away as to not interupt raid progress, im also in a band but practice times dont clash with raid times so only time that may become an issue is when we start gigging =D
    Uroukhigh
    The Keeper
    The Keeper

Male
    Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2007-10-05

Fury Warrior Application Empty Re: Fury Warrior Application

Post  Uroukhigh Wed May 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Thank you very much for your application but atm our warrior section is closed.
    We need range characters for the moment.
    As you mention you have a mage and a hunter but you don't clarify if you interest joining with some of those as main. Also not mention their names in order to audit them.
    Anteh

Post  Anteh Mon May 30, 2011 2:46 pm

i have interest in joining on those characters mainly my hunter as i play it most name is riverssky mages name is duckmysick PvE gear on them isnt amazing as yet cos i been in college n finishing off assignments for end of th year
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female
    Number of posts : 914
    Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Contact us in game for further talk

Sponsored content