Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter and/or Balance Druid

Grumpig
    Visitors
    Visitors

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-07-06

Hunter and/or Balance Druid Empty Hunter and/or Balance Druid

Post  Grumpig Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: Luke
    Sex: Male
    Language: English

2. Character Information
    Name: Grumpig | Igrum
    Class/Spec: Balance Druid | MM Hunter
    Race: Tauren | Blood Elf
    Creation date: 14/6/2010 | 11/3/2012 Used scroll of resurrection
    Played time: 42 Days 11 Hours | 9 Days 11 Hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N) Druid is my main character
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
    Druid http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Grumpig/advanced
    | Hunter http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Igrum/advanced

-Previous guilds:
    Underworld Evolution, Red Eyed Tokers, Morituri, Problem

-Reasons for leaving these guilds:
    I levelled in Underworld until I reached end game material and left to try and find a raiding guild, but each of the raiding guilds I have been in have either been unreliable or organised. Anything from not a solid raid team, having to pug a few members every week, to only have one set raid date a week and not sorting out another until the day, causing confusion and members not showing up.

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):
    Grumpig has always been on Nordrassil as it was my first server, Hunter began on Aggramar, Alliance and transferred as I preffered Nordrassil.

-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
    Freedoomm level 85 Protection Paladin
    Goblinshaman level 85 Resto Shaman
    Lkev level 85 Arcane Mage
    However these are not currently geared well enough to raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as
    appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to
    section 6)

3. Computer Information
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
    Graphics card: 1659 MB (Not sure if I figured this out correctly) Razz
    RAM: 4.00 GB
    Connection type: Wireless but pretty good
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Nope Smile
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
    Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us?
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time: 7:00 - 1:00
    Tuesday - Start time: End time: 7:00 - 1:00
    Wednesday - Start time: End time: 7:00 - 1:00
    Thursday - Start time: End time: 7:00 - 1:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Intellect Flask and Pots | Agility Flask and Pots. Intellect and Stamina Food | Agility and Stamina Food
    What do you do to prepare for a raid? If I am unsure of the tactics for a certain boss I will research a few days before the set raid and watch videos/read tactics to learn how to correctly perform during that boss

5. Previous raiding Experience (Vanila Raids, Tbc, Wotlk): When I started playing WoW it was during Wotlk so I had experience with all raids during this, I wasn't able to get the lich king down during this time however due to not being in a good raiding guild, plus I am not a fan off pugging raids
    What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?
    Cho'gall or Neferian Pre Nerf I would probably say, but looking back at bosses I think where hard, I can't tell if the bosses themselves were hard or whether or not it was just down to the disorganised groups I was raiding with

What does PVE raiding mean to you?
    I'm not too into PvP so the end game raid material is mostly all I play for, if I am raiding on a main or alt I am either dungeoning for valor/justice points to improve my PvE gear or trying to level and improve an alt

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: Runescape for a while, Endless online
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? I didn't really get into these games like World of Warcraft

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? I am looking to join a guild who has it all together and knows what they want to achieve (so far from what I can tell Epsilon covers this Smile) I would like to be part of a team progression without being let down by certain members week after week and not having set raid days

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?
    I can be a dedicated raider who puts in the effort to perform my best and try to achieve the best I can, although I am not one of those people who strive for perfection, I will not get angry at slip ups here and there, wipes are inevitable, it's all fun in the end of the day Smile

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?
    Solid raid team and raid progression

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
    Ummm, thanks for taking the time to read through this, I am willing to join on either my Hunter or Druid or both if you need them. Thankyou for your consideration Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:26 pm