Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Linkus level 85 Goblin Rogue Application

Linkus
    Visitors
    Visitors

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-12-13

Linkus level 85 Goblin Rogue Application Empty Linkus level 85 Goblin Rogue Application

Post  Linkus Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:38 pm

1. General Information
    Name: Allen
    Sex: Male
    Language: English

2. Character Information
    Name: Linkus
    Class/Spec: Combat Rogue
    Race: Goblin
    Creation date: Vanilla
    Played time: 152 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes
    -Is this your main character? Yes
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raider

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Linkus/simple
    -Previous guilds: Brewmasters
    -Reasons for leaving these guilds: Not currently raiding, social guild.
    -Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? Yes, faction changed to play horde with friends.
    -How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: 9 alts all below level 20 nothing of interest. All my time is dedicated to my Rogue.

3. Computer Information
    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+ 2.10ghz
    Graphics card: NVidia GeForce GTS 250
    RAM: 4GB
    Connection type: 25mb LAN
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? No
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
    Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes, and yes maybe too much my friends will say :-p

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us?
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time: 18:00 - 01:00
    Tuesday - Start time: End time: 18:00 - 01:00
    Wednesday - Start time: End time: 19:00 - 01:00
    Thursday - Start time: End time: 19:00 - 01:00
    Saturday - Start time: End time: 18:00 - 01:00
    Sunday - Start time: End time: 18:00 - 01:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Flasks, Buff Food, and Agility Potions.
    What do you do to prepare for a raid? Make sure i have the appropriate buff food, flasks, potions, and poisons in my bag the night before the raid night, and log out at the raiding instance so when i log in I'm all ready to be invited and go.

5. Previous raiding Experience (Vanila Raids, Tbc, Wotlk): I've played wow since closed beta, but never properly raided until the end of BC, start of WOTLK. Since then I've mainly pugged groups with quite a good success, having cleared all WOTLK and up to tier 12 CATA content including a few HC modes.
    What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Not sure about hardest but most annoying would be when i was raiding Malygos back in WOTLK still have nightmares now :-p
    What does PVE raiding mean to you? Fun, wiping, progression, boss kills, epic loot. In that order.

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: So many to name i wouldn't even know where to begin, but too name a few: Guild Wars, Legend of Mir 2 & 3, Warhammer Online, Everquest, and most recently Rift. If anything World of Warcraft helped me play those not the other way around.

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? I'm currently looking for a Raiding guild and you guys are recruiting, it's as simple as that.
    What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Dedicated World of Warcraft addict, who loves to raid.
    If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
    What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Raid progression, and make new friends in a friendly atmosphere.
    Uroukhigh
    The Keeper
    The Keeper

Male
    Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2007-10-05

Linkus level 85 Goblin Rogue Application Empty Re: Linkus level 85 Goblin Rogue Application

Post  Uroukhigh Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Contact in game for inv

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:01 pm