Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Mage Application

Omgamage

Fire Mage Application Empty Fire Mage Application

Post  Omgamage Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: Carlos
    Sex: M
    Language: English

2. Character Information
    Name: Omgamage
    Class/Spec: Fire Mage
    Race: Undead
    Creation date: 2008?
    Played time: 50 days 11 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N) N
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? I'm applying as a Casual for now, in the mean time I'll be gearing up in hopes to be joining you in raids

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
    -Previous guilds: Rebound, Intravenous
    -Reasons for leaving these guilds: Guild Disband, Guild Transfer
    -Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I transferred here with one of your current members, actually 2. Poppyfrost and Elthium.
    -How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: Main is Paladin Tank, Alts Resto Druid, Rogue, Warlock.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as
    appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to
    section 6)

3. Computer Information
    CPU: Windows 7 64bit
    Graphics card: Radion 2GB
    RAM: 6GB
    Connection type: 30MB
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Nope
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
    Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us? 8:00 - 12:00
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time:8:00 - 10:00
    Tuesday - Start time: End time:8:00 - 10:00
    Wednesday - Start time: End time:8:00 - 10:00
    Thursday - Start time: End time:8:00 - 12:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Flasks, food buffs, the right enchants.
    What do you do to prepare for a raid? Make sure my gear is fixed, I have enough resources for raid, everything on my pc Except WoW and Ventrillo are closed, and get all my flasks, and everything else needed ready.

5. Previous raiding Experience (Vanila Raids, Tbc, Wotlk): Tbc: All raids up until TK. Wotlk all up until ICC (All except LK and Proffessor)
    What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?
    What does PVE raiding mean to you? Means a good time, I don't get stressed, I play to enjoy, have a good time and progress further with the guild.

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: Too much to post...
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? A lot

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? I have 2 friends currently in your guild, and heard a lot of good things about the guild.
    What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A hell lot of DPS once I got the right gear =]
    If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Poppyfrost, Elthium
    What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A good time, gear, and further raid progress.

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I'm friendly, fast learner, always ready to help when needed.

I'm currently continuing my education so throughout my free time I'll be on WoW and be more than happy to play with Epsilon.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:01 pm