Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tank/Retri Paladin (experienced for raids and PvP)

SaCasToR
    Visitors
    Visitors

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-03-28

Tank/Retri Paladin (experienced for raids and PvP) Empty Tank/Retri Paladin (experienced for raids and PvP)

Post  SaCasToR Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: Christopher
    Sex: a lot ^^ (male)
    Language: Dutch, Belgium, German and English

2. Character Information
    Name: SaCastoR
    Class/Spec: Retribution (Raids/PvP) / Protection (Tanker)
    Race: Tauren
    Item Level: 357
    Creation date: N/A
    Played time: For about 6 years ^^

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid and PvP (With Vulgrim)

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment :
    -Previous guilds: The Imperials (PVP) The Rising Stars (PVP and PVE)
    -Reasons for leaving these guilds: (The Imperials) Some friends in that guild of mine went for college. So it slowly collapsed. (Rising Stars) An officer of the guild is behaving very immature and is insulting people. I warned him many times of his behavior.
    -Are you a server transfer? Nope
    - Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): N/A
    -How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: 2 so far

Lvl 62 DK, UnholyMortal (Frost and Unholy)
    Lvl 21 Priest Daedelus (Shadow and Holy)

3. Computer Information
    CPU: Intel®️ 6 Core™️ i7-980 Extreme Edition (3333 MHZ)
    Graphics card: Asus ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series (2048 M)
    RAM: 6 GB 1333 MHZ
    Harddrive space: 2 TB
    Connection type:
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Nope
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
    Do you have a microphone? Yes
    Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us? all week from 7pm - late night
    List all times in CET.
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time:19:00-late night
    Tuesday - Start time: End time:19:00-late night
    Wednesday - Start time: End time:19:00-late night
    Thursday - Start time: End time:19:00-late night

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Flash of Titanic Strength, Flask of Endless Rage, Swiftness potion and Earthen Potion
    What do you do to prepare for a raid? i check out tactics if i dont know them, i prepare my flasks, repairing my gear and i am ready for action. Smile

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): during TBC i cleared ZA, TK and Karazhan.
    What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Nefarian
    What does PVE raiding mean to you? i really like the teamwork and tactics needed to kill the hard bosses, so teamwork i go for Smile

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: N/A
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Nothing actually.

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? Because i believe that i can progress in raiding if i join, and you guys are seem kinda skillfull to raiding which is my main focus in game. But ofc for PvP i will go for well. I play a lot with Vulgrim (Epsilon) for arena battles to get additional conquest points for better gear.
    What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? An extra Tank/DPS that is experienced for over the years and available alot of the time.
    If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name: Vulgrim
    What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? As i mentioned above, i want to join for the raids and PvP, i hate pugs and the useless wipes.

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: i have been playing this game for about 6 years and still not bored. So invite me, and you won't regret it. Wink
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female
    Number of posts : 914
    Registration date : 2007-09-27

Tank/Retri Paladin (experienced for raids and PvP) Empty Re: Tank/Retri Paladin (experienced for raids and PvP)

Post  Divinora Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:00 pm

If you play for 6 years what was the original classic char you played? cuz this character is early created, so what was the char you played on wotk and before?

Also save yr character on tanking gear so i can see yr gear, about retri.. missing enchants in all yr gear is not the best way for someone who likes to get the best of his char.
    SaCasToR
    Visitors
    Visitors

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-03-28

Tank/Retri Paladin (experienced for raids and PvP) Empty Re: Tank/Retri Paladin (experienced for raids and PvP)

Post  SaCasToR Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Divinora wrote:If you play for 6 years what was the original classic char you played? cuz this character is early created, so what was the char you played on wotk and before?

Also save yr character on tanking gear so i can see yr gear, about retri.. missing enchants in all yr gear is not the best way for someone who likes to get the best of his char.

Hi Divinora,

I had a account on the Silvermoon Server with some friends in the guild (The Imperials). But i don't use this account anymore for years. First it has been frozen, and now it's has been deleted by Blizzard for inactivity.

I had a lvl 70 Human Paladin (ForceMaster)
    a lvl 70 Night Elf Warrior (Gesuz)
    a lvl 30 Human Priest (

On the nordrassil server, i want to be on the horde side, so i was beginning with a tauren Paladin with some old friends.

About the enchants, I was saving my gold for a soul blade, now i bought that. After that i was focusing my enchantsments all over my 2 gears (Retri) and (Prot).
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female
    Number of posts : 914
    Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:05 am

Contact me in game on this char or on my tank Cocco.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:37 pm