Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mage application

vevox
    Visitors
    Visitors

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-02-13

Mage application Empty Mage application

Post  vevox Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:00 am

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: Christopher Bird
    Sex: male
    Language: english

2. Character Information
    Name: vevox
    Class/Spec: fire spec
    Race: blood elf
    Creation date: 5/12/2010 roughly
    Played time: 8 days 20 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? casual raider

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): at this current time the armoury is apparently down unter internal server error 500
    -Previous guilds: no high end guilds on this character dies irae on my paladin high end raiding guild in tbc kaos legion in vanilla wow which we wer in BWL on my hunter and vae victus rex in wotlk on my rogue
    -Reasons for leaving these guilds: most of them disbanded due to expansions
    -Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):no
    -How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
    85 mage vevox
    85 rogue cervantez
    80 paladin kukuun
    73 hunter minimilk

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as
    appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to
    section 6)

3. Computer Information
    CPU: its a dell studio 17" wide screen laptop not 100% sure what the cpu is on it sorry Sad but it runs wow perfectly fine
    Graphics card:
    RAM:4gb
    Connection type:20gb
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? no
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yes
    Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? i will get a new one as my old one broke and yes

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us?
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time: any time for as long as needed
    Tuesday - Start time: End time: 18:00 server time
    Wednesday - Start time: End time: 18:00 server time
    Thursday - Start time: End time: 18:00 server time
    My shifts change at work and my days off change so i may be able to come on before these times as i may be off all day

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? flask of draconic mind and severed sagefish head
    What do you do to prepare for a raid? make sure i have enough consumables for the entire night and also have a few spare incase others run out and need some this also saves time by them goign to banks or auction houses to retrieve them

5. Previous raiding Experience (Vanila Raids, Tbc, Wotlk): vanilla:zg molten core AQ20 and some bwl tbc:karazhan gruul magtheridon some of the eye some ssc
    What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? i would say in vanilla ragnoros we tried him for weeks and weeks maybe even months going every night nearly to attempt him and when we finally got him down it was a great feeling and a lot of excitment from everyone involved
    What does PVE raiding mean to you? pve raiding is about progressing through the games content aswell as struggling to down a boss it is also very enjoyable to be in a raid with guildies and friends who all share a common intrest in downing the boss and progressing through the game to the best of there pottential its not about loot its about having fun and enjoying the feeling of downing hard bosses which im sure epsilon will

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: i played guild wars briefly before world of warcraft
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? guild wars was the first mmo i every played really and it helped me understand what these types of games are and how the basic mechanics work for them even though they are all different they all share small similarities

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? because i believe you are a very good guild which is progressing well and also are strict which i believe is good for progressing so people arent allways messing about in raids
    What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? a solid dps member and also a active player willing to help people as much as i can
    If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
    What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? a friendly guild who understand that when its raid time its raid time and that we should be concentrating on the boss ahead having a joke while raiding is allways good and fun but i have been in guilds were people have done it for hours and hours and it becomes tiring

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I understand that my gear may not be the best but i have only been 85 a few days now but i am gearing up as quickly as possible with justice points and running heroics etc i believe i will be a beneficial member to your guild and will allways put the guild first by that i mean not leave people waiting for me to join the raid not say i will be there and not if i am saying ill be there then i will be there deffinatly
    Thanks for reading this
    Chris afro afro
    vevox
    Visitors
    Visitors

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-02-13

Mage application Empty Re: Mage application

Post  vevox Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:12 am

im in a guild now just as im gearing up really i dont intend to raid with them jus to get my gear up with them in heroics
    Uroukhigh
    The Keeper
    The Keeper

Male
    Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2007-10-05

Post  Uroukhigh Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Hello

Ty for applying to join plz contact in game for calrify few things

Sponsored content