Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Elf Arcane Mage - Casual Player

Solis

Blood Elf Arcane Mage - Casual Player  Empty Blood Elf Arcane Mage - Casual Player

Post  Solis Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: Victor
    Sex: Male
    Language: Dutch, English, French, German.

2. Character Information
    Name: Solis
    Class/Spec: Mage, Arcane
    Race: Blood Elf
    Creation date: Summer 2008
    Played time: 24 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Casual

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: Runescape, haha.
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Reaction speed in PVP, Proffessions, getting to learn English.

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? I am looking for a stable and social raiding guild. Though I can't apply for raider at the moment, I would love to do so in the future. Meanwhile, you could observe my behaviour in i.e. guild chat or other guild events.
    What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Maturity, knowledge of class and encounters, willing to help guild members.
    If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. -
    What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? I hope my game experience will improve. It would be nice to have some fun through ventrilo, guild chat or doing things with the guild.

8. Additional Information

This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
    Hello lads. My name is Victor, 18 y/o, born in the Netherlands. I've been playing World of Warcraft for somewhat 3 years now, with 5 more in real life friends. I am quite an altaholic (I have 6 different level 80+ characters, and one at 85). When I am not playing World of Warcraft, working or at school, I swim at a nearby lake. I like watching tv shows such as Family Guy, Southpark or The Office [US]. I own 2 mini-deathwings:
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female
    Number of posts : 914
    Registration date : 2007-09-27

Blood Elf Arcane Mage - Casual Player  Empty Re: Blood Elf Arcane Mage - Casual Player

Post  Divinora Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Thank you for your application, as it looks you missed to answer on few questions, please fill that and contact us in game for further talk.

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
    -Previous guilds:
    -Reasons for leaving these guilds:
    -Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):
    -How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
    Solis

Blood Elf Arcane Mage - Casual Player  Empty Part 2

Post  Solis Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N)
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player?

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
    -Previous guilds: Myst, Divine Intervention. Myst had a bad reputation, Divine Intervention went inactive
    -Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Yep, I used to play on Hellscream, I transferred here because all my IRL friends play on Nordrassil too
    -How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
    80 Paladin, Perobas
    82 Hunter, Rangur
    85 Warrior, Legatus
    85 Shaman, Restorc
    85 Druid, Aarde.

Solis

Blood Elf Arcane Mage - Casual Player  Empty part 3

Post  Solis Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Armory link:

Sponsored content

Blood Elf Arcane Mage - Casual Player  Empty Re: Blood Elf Arcane Mage - Casual Player

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:05 pm