Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Shaman Application

Azun

Resto Shaman Application Empty Resto Shaman Application

Post  Azun Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:22 pm

1. General Information
    Name:Aris
    Sex:Male
    Language:English

2. Character Information
    Name:Azun
    Class/Spec:Resto/Elem
    Race:Troll
    Creation date: 2007
    Played time: Too long ....

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Hoping for a Raid Spot when available

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azun/simple - add the http in the start cause copy Paste doesn't work...(I am still leveling... Have my plan for gearing up ready though)
    -Previous guilds:I started on Vanilla with greek alliance (played mage dps alliance side ). After the launch of BT I joined Portus Cale and took the responsibility of caster officer through BC (still mage still alliance). After the launch of WotlK Portvs Cale fell a[art and I with some Portvs Friends formed the guild Primus (Still Alliance...) I rerolled a DK and main tanked for some time, Just After Ulduar was released I had to take a break from the game due to professional reasons . I came back about a month ago and changed my toons to Horde (DK , Mage and Shammy). All this time I had as an alt my shammy witch I enjoyed healing with . I have decided after playing all aspects of the game that healing is the way to go for me so I am a dedicated healer
    -Reasons for leaving these guilds: First 2 because they fell apart , last one cause of professional reasons (when I came back it was gone...)
    -Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):I just changed from Alliance to horde ( I wanted to fell the other side of the game
    -How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
    Grothos DK (Tank / Unholly DPS) lvl 80
    Onum Mage (Frost/Arcane) lvl 77
    I also have a level 73 Hunter on PvP Server Bloodscalp (I made him to see how is life on a pvp server...)He can be transfered if needed
    3. Computer Information
    CPU:Athlon X4 (Soon to be upgraded to Phenom x 6)
    Graphics card:GTX 460 1Gb Ram
    RAM:4 Gb DD3 1666 (good Timings OCZ)
    Connection type: Broadband up to 25Mbps (never had local lag)
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? On the release of Cata when all the mamoths where on the flight trainer (......) I had over 30fps on High Definition with ultra settings and all my addons on
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?Yes
    Do you have a microphone?Yes Are you willing to talk? Sure ( I hope my accent is not that bad...)

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us? In general I am available with only one back-draw, due to my profession there are some days that I work shifts (About 9-10 days a month) . On those days probably I will not be able to raid . My schedule for every month is decided on the end of each ending month
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 24:00
    Tuesday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 24:00
    Wednesday - Start time: End time:17:00 - 24:00
    Thursday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 24:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? As for flasks for the time being Mana is the way to go (Intellect) , though Spirit could be useful for some encounters to come . After I have achieved the Gear Goal and content becomes farmable Haste could spead things up. As for Potions Mana is a healers best friend and in Cata more than ever (I feel a back to basics vanilla time coming)
    What do you do to prepare for a raid? I study the fights first (using lots of web info) . I mainly use wowwiki , videos, elitist jerks, tankspot and others regards the encounter. Then I try to fine tune my toon and have him upgraded (gear, enchanted gemed etc ) as far as possible by my own. I also always try to fine tune my character since I am a big fan of class theorycraft !!

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): Vanilla ZG, AQ 20 and a bit MC, BT ZA, SSC, TK, MH (Up to Archimonde)
    What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?I think Kael cause all those phases need to be mastered and they were (the hard way.....)
    What does PVE raiding mean to you?

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played:I have tried Aion and Runes of Magic
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? I thing the vast world and the deep design of WoW is unparalleled

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? I believe it to be a mature guild of ppl that enjoy pve content and consider friendship and cooperative gaming a good time
    What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? I enjoy raiding because I find the challenge of all the ppl doing the right thing at the right time fascinating . Gear is not a goal . I am mature enough to play the game for fun and cooperative play is fun for me. I like research very much so I try to keep updated for all pve aspect of the game (not only for my char) . I take criticism well (better if it is documented) and I always try to become better.
    If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Not yet unfortunately
    What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A friendly environment to experience the hole pve content that the game has to offer

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    I believe I covered most things . If more info are needed please send me a /w
    Uroukhigh
    The Keeper
    The Keeper

Male
    Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2007-10-05

Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: Resto Shaman Application

Post  Uroukhigh Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:02 am

Hello,

Thank you for apply contact in game for inv.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:57 pm