Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 80 Restoration Druid

Krayons

Level 80 Restoration Druid Empty Level 80 Restoration Druid

Post  Krayons Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:11 am

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: Thomas
    Sex: Male
    Language: English

2. Character Information
    Name: Krayons
    Class/Spec: Druid- Restoration/feral
    Race: Tauren
    Creation date: Do not remember.
    Played time: 215 Days 21 Hours and 13 Minutes

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid hopefully.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): I appologise, my armoury is down atm.
    -Previous guilds: Tenacious
    -Reasons for leaving these guilds: Not active
    -Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Nope i have been in Nordrassil all my characters life.
    -How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
    80 mage Áléxstrázá
    80 paladin Bucatti
    3. Computer Information
    CPU: AMD Athlon 7550 D-CP 2.50GHz
    Graphics card: ATI sapphire HD 4870
    RAM: 3.00G
    Connection type: BT Broadband.
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? No
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yes
    Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us?
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time:15:00 End time: 12:00
    Tuesday - Start time:15:00 End time: 12:00
    Wednesday - Start time:18:00 End time: 12:00
    Thursday - Start time:16:00 End time: 12:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Runic Mana Potion, Flask of the Frost Wyrm, Heavy Frostweave Bandages.
    What do you do to prepare for a raid? Check my gear for durablity and make sure i have all my equipment ready.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): ZA ZG, BT, GL, Kara MC, BWL SWP, SSC, TK, MH, Naxx, Ulduar, Bit of ICC (thats when the guild split)
    What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Ragnaros was quite hard back in the day.
    What does PVE raiding mean to you? Working together as a team to try and acomplish a goal set by the raid leader and yourself.

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: Warcraft,Diablo, Diablo 2, Starcraft
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Taught me the layout of gaming.

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? I need to get started up on raiding again and hopefully have a good laugh at the same time.
    What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Dedication to my characters last breath lol Smile
    If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. I do not Sad
    What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Good raiding experience and friends along the way

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Im a hard worker and decicated to healing. I have healed for as long as i can remember and if i do make a mistake its my fault i dont make blame!
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female
    Number of posts : 914
    Registration date : 2007-09-27

Level 80 Restoration Druid Empty Re: Level 80 Restoration Druid

Post  Divinora Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 am

Thank you for yr application.

If you have read and totally agree with our guild policy about pug then contact us in game for an invite.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 pm