Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death knight frost dps Application

Prodige

Death knight frost dps Application Empty Death knight frost dps Application

Post  Prodige Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: David
    Sex: Male
    Language: Swedish / English

2. Character Information
    Name: Prodige
    Class/Spec:Death Knight dps.
    Race: Prodige = Night elf.
    Creation date: Around November 2008 i guess
    Played time: 55days, 22 hours, 7 minutes, 52 secounds

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Casual player becous im going to travel to Chile 5 Januari - 18 Februari so i guess it wont be possible to join the raid squad now Smile and hoping to work my way up the food chain after i come home from Chile and become Raider.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):

-Previous guilds:, Was in hearthstone on Nordrassil server when i created the Dk, then a RL friend moved to Eonar and i joined him where i join some Old friends back in the Vanilla days and raided Very casual, but then we decided to play some Hardcore so we moved to the biggest Alliance server Silvermoon where i havent been in a guild, just raided whit some friends.

-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Following Rl friends and Disbanded guilds to..

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Check information above, and if i get in this guild ill transfer from Silvermoon ofc Smile

-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:

Name: Mortuisnihil, Night elf hunter. lvl 80 Played whit this char in Vanilla and Tbc.
    Name: Dúsk, Human Holy Paladin, lvl 80, new created Character.

3. Computer Information
    CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 630 Processor
    Graphics card: Dont know, but 2 months old Pc so is good Smile
    RAM:6 Gb
    Connection type: 24 Mbit
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Not at all
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
    Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes and Yes

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us?
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time: 18:00-00:00
    Tuesday - Start time: End time: 18:00-00:00
    Wednesday - Start time: End time:18:00-00:00
    Thursday - Start time: End time:18:00-00:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Crit or Ap Flask, Health potion and haste Potion´s

What do you do to prepare for a raid? Repair, buy regents, buy flasks and potions, be outside 15 min before raid starts.. and probably make some Coffe Smile

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): Everything except SWP,

What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Lady vasjhi whitout a doubt, think we wiped on her 100 times before she got killed, frustrating as hell.

What does PVE raiding mean to you? I like the challenging part, sure u get frustrated whit 100 wipes but when u kill it the feeling is just awsome and thrilling. The cooperation between everyone and the fun moments.. I have always been a Pve player and i have always loved it.

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: None. tho i play some Playstation now and then.

How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? No Smile

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? Talked to Voodox in your Guild, he is a Real life very good Friend Smile And he sayd that he joined a Very nice Guild and i asked for the Webinformation and here i am.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A mature, friendly beeing whit no problem to take constructive Critisism.. Im helpfull and know every boss in the game so far. Always read up on tactics and watch movies on new bosses before we encounter them. And hopfully some laughs once in a wile Smile

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Voodox

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A friendly and fun enviroment, Cooperation, laughs and a nice calm Raidingexperience

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Well, think i have made everything as clear as possible, poke me if there something u like to know that i have missed Smile.. Can write something about my self : I live on the west coast of Sweden, its insanly cold here now about -20 Celcius and snow everywhere, so that why im going to Travel to Chile for 6 weeks Smile. I work at a factory where i drive a Forklift, very lazy job Wink On my spare time i work out allot at the gym and hang out whit my Friends and Family.

Hope to hear from u lads / Ladies soon. Take care // Prodige
    Prodige

Death knight frost dps Application Empty Re: Death knight frost dps Application

Post  Prodige Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Dont know why my Armory link dident show, but here is it again..
    Prodige

Post  Prodige Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Ok something wierd whit copypasting the Armory link.. ill try again whit this post, if it dousent work im Prodige on Silvermoon Eu Server Smile

Http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=silvermoon&cn=Prodige
    Voodoxx

Death knight frost dps Application Empty :P

Post  Voodoxx Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:06 pm

haha david plz spam more about armory link:P..

GL with the app.. Really good and nice player imo.. Wink

/johan
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female
    Number of posts : 914
    Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm

When you complete the transfer contact us in game for a invite, also let me know on which char you like to join as main and ofc you can bring yr alt's too.

Thank you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:28 pm