Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Warrior Tank Application

Deelyla
    Visitors
    Visitors

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-11-03

Warrior Tank Application Empty Warrior Tank Application

Post  Deelyla Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:23 am

Application
    1. General Information
    Name: Maria
    Sex: Female
    Language: Norwegian

2. Character Information
    Name: Deelyla
    Class/Spec: Warrior Protection
    Race: Tauren
    Creation date: Since I have just migrated, the information about when my character was created doesn't show, but I made her in the beginning of 2009.
    Played time: 26 days.

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
    -Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
    -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid and perhaps some casual playing, for fun of course.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Deelyla

-Previous guilds: Avarice and the forsaken kings

-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Avarice I left because I had a small argue with one of the officers. He was known to joke allot, and sometimes his jokes could be a bit hard. I rather not go into details, but I told the Guild Master about this, who was a good friend of this officer. The officer left the guild because of me, and the Guild Master told me to say my goodbyes to the guild and leave, so I did so. These stuff has never been a problem before, so if you wish to talk to me about this to confirm anything, I would be delighted if this could be done in-game.
    The forsaken kings I am still a member of. When I came back to Nordrassil, just a few days ago, my best friend's guild needed a Warrior Tank, and there was also a person in there I have raided with before back in the Naxx-days + I met an old friend. This guild is temporary until I find a guild that suits me.

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Yes, I have server transferred from Bloodhoof, Alliance. I transfered because since I left Avarice, I had no active friends on the server, and all my friends were back on Nordrassil, so I decided to move back. And yes, I once used to be on Nordrassil, it was my main realm until Spring-Summer time, thats when I moved to Bloodhoof.

-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: My alts are still on Bloodhoof, I don't want to use allot of money to transfer them all. But I have a Hunter named Sibyla, level 80, she is also my first character, so she have more achievements than my Warrior Tank + she is the oldest character that I have. I have a Druid named Tique, level 80. And the alt I am leveling when I bother, is Airnyk, a Disc. Priest lvl 37. All of these are still on Bloodhoof.

3. Computer Information
    CPU:
    Graphics card:
    RAM:
    Connection type:
    Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Sometimes, but not always. Ever since the new patch, 4.0.1, I have had a tiny problem with my Framerate going from 30 to 3, but I am still trying to solve this.
    Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes, I have both Ventrilo, TS2 and TS3 downloaded.
    Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes, I have a microphone, and yes, I am willing to talk.

4. Raiding Information
    When are you available to raid with us?
    List all times in CET.
    Monday - Start time: End time: 19:45/20:00-23:00
    Tuesday - Start time: End time: 19:45/20:00-23:00
    Wednesday - Start time: End time:19:45/20:00-23:00
    Thursday - Start time: End time: 19:45/20:00-23:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Bring enough flasks for a whole night raiding, make sure my gear us buffed, bring food for extra buff.
    What do you do to prepare for a raid? In good time before the raid start, I make sure my gear is fully repaired, that I have gold enough for repairs, then the spare time I have I go read the tacs on the bosses I feel unsure about.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): None.
    What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? To be fairly honest, I find Sindragosa the hardest so far, compared to Lich King. I have done both, and Lich King is for me pretty much running, moving and holding agro (I have been MT him everytime), while Sindragosa make me nervous! Laughing
    What does PVE raiding mean to you? I find the teamwork excellent when everyone knows what to do, and to see everyone having a good time while raiding.

6. Previous Games
    List any previous MMO's you have played: None MMO games, before World of Warcraft I was a huge fan of the old games. I once had an old PC, so I played allot of Need for Speed 2 (92-model), Diablo (first one), and also Black & White.
    How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Not really. Well the game Need for Speed made me quicker with moving around in-game, instead of following the roads I take the short-cuts.

7. Epsilon Information
    Why do you want to join Epsilon? I have played the game for almost just as long as Epsilon has existed, I still remember when I was on Horde and this guild was recruiting, especially in the TBC time. Out of all the guilds I noticed recruiting in the TBC, I liked Epsilon most, but what I had back then wasn't strong enough. I also think Epsilon can offer what I need, as I dont need to do HC raids, as I prefer to have fun while raiding, talking on Ventrilo/TS.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? I like to help people, in one way or another. I have also been told that I am a good Warrior Tank, so you'd gain good tank.

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Unfortunate I don't know anyone in Epsilon.

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? I am hoping to gain new friends, perhaps some raid experience I might not have, but most important, have a good laugh.

8. Additional Information
    This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
    The last month I have been a bit on and off from the game at different times a day, this is because I am taking care of my mother and our dog + the house, cause she is sick. She has never been fully well, so sometimes I can't raid 3 or 4 days a week, it depends on how she is.
    I have played World of Warcraft for over 4 years now, but I have had a few breaks in-between there because of school and work + real-life problems. I take my real-life serious, and I don't put this game first, and will never do, can't anyway. I am a person you can trust, I don't expect much from people, but respect I do hope I get. I'm not really that kind if people treat me like dirt and disrespect me, thats when I turn the exact same way to them. Smile
    Divinora
    Divinora
    Secret Keeper
    Secret Keeper

Female
    Number of posts : 914
    Registration date : 2007-09-27

Warrior Tank Application Empty Re: Warrior Tank Application

Post  Divinora Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:10 am

Thank you for your application,

I would like to have a talk in game, so contact me this evening or tomorrow anytime.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:37 pm